Skip to main content

San Juan

Hello again!!!
Against laziness and sleepiness here I am, bringing you what I had promissed: Pics of my job as a physician in social service, working in the country side
I'll try to be short:
It's a totaly different world, with many problems like the lack of electricity the most of the day (electricity is only available since 12:00 - 13:00 and since 18:00 until 22:30), no internet conection (~.~), very very, realy very weak cell phone signal (you have to plug the phone to a high antena, which makes the mobile... inmobile), and tons of mosquito, but I got used to all these things and in general I feel pretty happy

I have to say Thanks God I have family in my new 'home', otherwise I wouldn't ever get used to my new life
About Adachi-Manga, no new, no time, real life is hard enough.

I'm reading Toradora light-novels. Realy cool, tomorrow I'll post some link of it, in spanish and english, and manga chaps too.

Finaly the (un)expected pictures of my new workplace:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting place - The Last Shadow Puppets

Touch 246!!!!!

New release! Enjoy it! Gotta work! Tnx to Adachi-Manga staff! Comment! http://rapidshare.com/files/115710396/Touch_v25_c246_Adachi-Manga_.zip Ke1