Skip to main content

Q & A and no more

I've felt lazy to write lately, but here I am again.....
I'm gonna try to post links in Direct Download for Q & A, the lastest Adachi Mitsuru's manga, just gimme a couple of days
And if anybody wants me to post links for the lastest Rumiko Takahashi's manga; Kyoukai no Rinne, just comment, tell me........ to tell you the truth, I like her work a lot!

Just for fun: anybody wants to work on Adachi Mitsuru's Slow Step manga?

Anyway........ some music...... see ya


Foreign Born - Into Your Dream

Gone Daddy Gone; Gnarls Barkley {not live}




Eels - Fresh Feeling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting place - The Last Shadow Puppets

Touch 246!!!!!

New release! Enjoy it! Gotta work! Tnx to Adachi-Manga staff! Comment! http://rapidshare.com/files/115710396/Touch_v25_c246_Adachi-Manga_.zip Ke1