Skip to main content

Q&A and Zoé's Nada

About the lastest manga by Adachi Mitsuru, 3 days ago I read the first chapter and I liked it!
It has something different, I don't know, something like what he printed on Itsumo Misora..... that magic mixed with  funny mistery and the romantic comedy....
I don't know, check by yourself and tell me what you think....
There are images of the first chapter here http://www.animeclick.it/notizia.php?id=22204
and there is a translator group that is translating it...
I'm gonna ask if I can post their link (with didactical meanings)


Finaly, Nada by Zoé.........I hope you like it!



Transfusión de imágen pura para el corazón 
Rímel de miel pa' corregir la tristeza 
Tatto mental para marcarse la imaginación 
Tragos de luz para alegrarse la vida 

Televisión para borrarse de la transmisión 
Revolver sexual para la ruleta rusa 
No sé tú qué dirás, pero no hay nada mucho que pensar 
La oscuridad asecha incrédula 

Nada que pueda perder, nada que no pueda hacer 
Algo que te alivie, algo que me cure 
Nada que pueda temer, nada que no pueda ser 
Algo que te alivie, algo que me cure 

Transfusión de imagen pura para el corazón 
Rímel de miel pa' corregir la tristeza 
Televisión para borrarse de la transmisión 
Revolver sexual para la ruleta rusa 

No sé tú qué dirás, pero no hay nada mucho que pensar 
La obscuridad asecha incrédula 
Nada que pueda temer, nada que no pueda ser 
Algo que te alivie algo que me cure 
Nada que pueda perder, nada que no pueda hacer 
Algo que te alivie, algo que me cure 

Nada que pueda perder, que no pueda ser, que no pueda amar, que pueda soñar



BB, I RLY RLY LOVE U ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting place - The Last Shadow Puppets

Touch 246!!!!!

New release! Enjoy it! Gotta work! Tnx to Adachi-Manga staff! Comment! http://rapidshare.com/files/115710396/Touch_v25_c246_Adachi-Manga_.zip Ke1