Skip to main content

Itsumo Misora Project & more Keane

I know that most of you don't mind the Keane subject of the post, so let's go straight to Itsumo Misora news.
A new and full of energy group has started to translate and release Itsumo Misora from chapter 26, This group is called DRAT (Desultory Random Access Team).
I could post links for those chapters but first I have to ask if they are ok with it, and second, my fucking internet provider company [Emcali, yea those moderfokers] doesnt want to fix my internet connection, so I only have 1 or 2 hours of internet per day. So if you realy want me to upload those files comment! and also if you want me to upload the chapters before 26 (By Adachi-Universe) comment about it, too ^^.
The IRC address is: #drat@irc.irchighway.net

And now, what 1% from ppl who read this blog was waitning for, Keane's Bad Dream



Keane - Bad dream
Why do I have to fly?
Over every town up and down the line?
I'll die in the clouds above
And you that I defend, I had do not love

I wake up, it's a bad dream
No one on my side
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
To be fighting
Guess I'm not the fighting kind

Where will I meet my fate?
Baby I'm a man, I was born to hate
And when will I meet my end?
In a better time you could be my friend

I wake up, it's a bad dream
No one on my side
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
To be fighting
Guess I'm not the fighting kind
Wouldn't mind it
If you were by my side
But you're long gone
Yeah you're long gone now

Where do we go?
I don't even know
My strange old face
And I'm thinking about those days
And I'm thinking about those days

I wake up, it's a bad dream
No one on my side
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
To be fighting
Guess I'm not the fighting kind
Wouldn't mind it
If you were by my side
But you're long gone
Yeah you're long gone now

Gotcha! (Whom?)
So, the big news, Adachi-Manga proudly annouce its new project: Slow Step, yes, that will be our next project. Do you like it? Do you not like it? Post some comments ppl!
Soon, more news about Slow Step and A-M future.

Btw: Glass, Where in the world are you? I'm starting to think that you are not alive.
Finaly: BB...muak!

Comments

  1. Hi!
    I'mm waiting for a long time to see new caps of Itsumo!

    A question...

    I think i have the most of the opera of Mighty Adachi, except ITsumo Misora, Slow step and Short Program Vol. 2.
    I've seen that now someone great in scanlating the vol. 3. The vol. 1 is already mine... i've lost the nights searching the 2. i can't find it on Lurk, do tou know where i can find it?

    Thanks a lot,

    Rodolfo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting place - The Last Shadow Puppets

Touch 246!!!!!

New release! Enjoy it! Gotta work! Tnx to Adachi-Manga staff! Comment! http://rapidshare.com/files/115710396/Touch_v25_c246_Adachi-Manga_.zip Ke1