Skip to main content

MGMT - Song for Dan Treacy (Live on KCRW)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cross Game Anime Trailer

The last week the Tokyo Anime Fair 2009 was held and left us great news about anime series that are about to come to ours screens. From all those series and trailers I want to show you a trailer of Cross Game.... Good fo Adachi, and better fo Adachi's fans CROSS GAME WILL STAR ON APRIL 5th!!!!!

I'm back

After a lot of resting, sleeping, eating, and some drinking (with hangovers included)........I'm back!!! ABCB-PUB is back to bring to you all the news and Adachi's manga To celebrate, today I'm gonna post links for these Itsumo Misora chapters: c38 (The one I forgot), c39 (again), c40, c41, c42 & c43 Again: Thanks to DRAT staff, nodamen & co are doing a great work........God bless you guys for giving us our personal Adachi Mitsuru's manga dosage, lol I hope you like it! Remember visiting DRAT: #DRAT@ irc.irchighway.net http://drat.zone-anime.com About Slow Step...well, the project is slow, at the moment on Adachi-Manga we have no editors... >.>?____<.easy to edit so too much experience is not needed and it won't take too much time Finaly I wanna thank to 3 or 4 people who read this blog and tell them that I'm waiting for their comments. By the way, in 4 days I start my last medicine year......... Yay! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here the links: I

Touch 246!!!!!

New release! Enjoy it! Gotta work! Tnx to Adachi-Manga staff! Comment! http://rapidshare.com/files/115710396/Touch_v25_c246_Adachi-Manga_.zip Ke1