Skip to main content

Richard Ashcroft - She Brings me the Music

Richard Ashcroft is a genius
From RPA & United Nations of the Sound
And also thanks to Chuck!


I like the last third of the song a lot, its great

She brings me the music
And I am slowly falling in her grace
Man she don’t prove it
She just walks in a room, you just see her face
She brings me the music
And I am slowly falling down again
She don’t have to prove it
‘Cause I’m falling in her sound
And I am a-falling in her sound
And I’m a-falling, falling, oh baby
For you, falling, falling, oh baby
Just a calling you, calling you, oh baby
I’m a calling, calling you, oh yeah

Comments

  1. Can you please give me site from where i can download it.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend shared it with me... sorry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting place - The Last Shadow Puppets

Touch 246!!!!!

New release! Enjoy it! Gotta work! Tnx to Adachi-Manga staff! Comment! http://rapidshare.com/files/115710396/Touch_v25_c246_Adachi-Manga_.zip Ke1